Saturday, December 10, 2011

Unimaginable!

Hi guys!


First of all I’d like to say how happy I’m to be invited to this amazing blog. Unimaginable! I’ve been following it for a while now and I am always knocked out by the talent of the artists who post here and the quality of their artworks.

I’ll try in the next days and weeks to post some new and unreleased drawings and concepts but I’ll start with some oldies in order to introduce myself.

You can also have a look at my personal website and blog if you want to see more and, of course, all your comments are more than welcome.

Thanks again, great blog, great community, outstanding concepts and drawings and breathtaking skilled artists.

Keep rockin’!

-Simon

7 comments:

Unknown said...

wow- awesome work and welcome to Imagine Nation!
Great to have you here- and look forward to seeing more of your tasty images : )

Simon Loche said...

Thanks Scott! :)

Phil Lietz said...

super super cool stuff!!

Rice and Eggs said...

Simon I've always loved your work man, keep it up and thanks and welcome!

-b

p.s. keep 'em coming, I know you've got MORE! :P

Remko Troost said...

Love your style Simon!Awesome design and colors

tooled said...

welcome aboard simon! your work is effin great!!

Simon Loche said...

Thanks! ;)